Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Top 3 Entries from Sketch #13 and DT Creations for Sketch #14




It's Wednesday, and that means we have a full post of awesome creations for you.  However, before we get to the Design Teams creations let's check out our Top 3 from last week, Sketch #13 (in no particular order):


Shellshearer
Ruth Stevens
Kelly Janes
Congratulations Ladies! Please grab the "Top 3" blog badge from the right sidebar and display it proudly!
You can see all the entries from last weeks sketch here.

To see this weeks sketch and all the details of how to enter as well as the entries so far go here... but not until you check out the Design Teams creations of course. :)

Please help us welcome Tarah DeMerchant of "Scrapshack Anyone?" to our design team this week. She brings her talents to our team from New Brunswick, Canada and we are delighted to have her with us.

Now without further ado.. Here are the Design Teams creations for this weeks sketch.
Michelle - My Creations With Michelle
Darla - Caution : Crafting is Contagious!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3....off to pop my badge on my blog
    Thanks again
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous. Love being considered part of this talented bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun inspiring cards, techniques and colors! The design team did a great job this week & now while I wait for my new CTMH products to arrive I'm off to create something with my left over Dream Pop papers!
    Hugs to all!
    Patty
    My apologies to the crafter who published on facebook - I loved your card with the pinwheels and the dream pop papers but could not figure out how to leave you a comment - I'm not much of a facebook user but as you can see - your card inspired me and my blogpost I'll be publishing for today! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete